This policy explains how Agrihire Ltd, Registered office: Dairy Farm, Somersham Road, Bramford, Ipswich, IP8 4NN uses any personal information we collect about you.
The information that we may collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact details (Name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth,)
- Company names
- Individual employee names
- Client customer details (for delivery/contract purposes)
- Vehicle information (including registration number, VIN, service dates, mileage and warranty repair information)
- Financial account information as needed to complete your purchase such as your payment card details, information required if you wish to purchase equipment by financing
- Supplier bank account details to enable us to pay you for supplies
- CCTV footage in which you feature when you visit our premises
- Identification documents (Copy of driving licence, passport)
How we collect this information
- Directly from you when you contact us by telephone, fax, e mail, SMS or our website “contact us” form where you give personal data
- When you visit our premises
- From our dealerships, to whom you have given your information
- From Farmer Buying Groups to whom you have given your information
- From your equipment if your settings allow.
- We may collect additional relationship information from social media sites such as Facebook, if you “Like” our pages or join our communities.
- When you visit our website (see below)
- If you apply for a position within Agrihire Ltd (see below)
How we use this information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, for example, we will use your payment card details and delivery address to process and fulfil your order(s), to manage your account and if to provide finance if required.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To contact you regarding your equipment, to answer your technical queries or general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications
- CCTV footage is used for crime prevention
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, or it is necessary to comply with the law, or because it is in our legitimate interests.
Disclosing your information
- We will not give or sell personal information to third parties for its use in marketing or solicitation.
- We may share personal information and machine data with our manufacturer franchise partners
- Our carefully chosen business partners
- Our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf
- If we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes
- In relation to existing or future legal proceeding
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts or all of our business.
Visitors to our website
When some one visits www.agrihire.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and explain what we intend to do with it
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Job applicants, current and former Agrihire employees
We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary.
The information we ask for is used to assess your suitability for employment. You don’t have to provide what we ask for but it might affect your application if you don’t.
If you are unsuccessful following assessment for the position you have applied for, we may ask if you would like your details to be retained in our HR department for a period of six months. If you say yes, we would proactively contact you should any further suitable vacancies arise.
If you are successful, the personal information submitted with your job application plus copies of personal identification documents will be stored securely and used for internal human resources and payroll purposes.
We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is: ZA393063
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information what we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please e mail or write to us at the address below.
We will ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request, this is to ensure that your data is protected.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge a small fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Name and address: Agrihire Ltd, Dairy Farm, Somersham Road, Bramford, Ipswich, IP8 4NN